- These e-shop purchase terms and conditions apply to all persons (hereinafter referred to as the Customer), who order goods from www.tervix.ee e-shop.
- All prices are stated in euros and include VAT.
- Payment for purchases is made through a Bank link.
- The contract of purchase and sale (hereinafter referred to as the Contract) is concluded when the order is submitted by the Customer and the payment is successful as notified by the relevant message.
- Stages for completing an order:
- Add the selected products to the shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart view, click on the link “Pay”.
- In the checkout view, enter all compulsory personal data to the order and accept the sales terms and conditions of this Web page by checking the relevant box. Click on the button “Submit order”.
- The visitor is redirected to the payment page.
- After the successful selection of the payment method, the order confirmation is displayed on the screen and sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. In case of unsuccessful payment method, the processing of the order will be suspended.
- If the execution of the order takes longer than intended, or in case of any problems with the order, the Customer will be informed instantly and the conditions for executing the order agreed upon separately.
- The delivery time within Estonia is five working days, within the EU ten working days, and to other countries 15 working days.
- All goods are delivered to the Smartpost location provided by the Customer. Generally, the cost for Smartpost is added to the cost of the goods and can be seen in the total cost of the shopping cart.
- Orders exceeding 20 euros are delivered without additional Smartpost charge.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days of the delivery day of the goods. In order to use the right of withdrawal, the product packaging must be opened carefully without damaging it and the goods must be returned in the original packaging. The goods must not be used.
- The refund for the returned goods is transferred into the Customer’s account as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 working daysafter the seller has received the goods. The cost for returning the goods is paid by the Customer.
- In case of withdrawal from the Contract, a corresponding application must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The application points out the goods to be returned, the number of the order and the number of the bank account to which the refund should be transferred.
- A warranty applies to all products as prescribed by law. The order is considered the guarantee certificate.
- The Customer’s personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the cases prescribed by law.
- The Merchant is the Controller of personal data. The Merchant transmits the personal data necessary for carrying out the payments to the authorised Processor, Maksekeskus AS.
Your data is processed by Tervix OÜ, registry code 12931086, Harju County, Tallinn, 5 Värvi Street, email@example.com. Your data is only collected for delivering the ordered goods or sending offers (but only if you have expressed the wish to do so). The collection of data may occur on our website, by e-mail, meeting, event or phone. Our activities on the Internet are consistent with all the relevant activities and applicable European Union legislation and the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
Tervix OÜ does not collect your browsing history of third-party websites and does not store it.
Tervix OÜ will not disclose your data regarding the browsing of our website, which could be used for identifying your person.
The personal data received from your visits to Tervix OÜ e-shop and making purchases is considered as confidential information.
Tervix OÜ may collect the following personal information: your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, company registry code. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties (except to national authorities, if so prescribed by law). You have the right to request the correction or deletion of your inaccurate personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We confirm that we process and store your data as prescribed by law. We use the collected personal data to deliver the goods and fulfil our obligations to the Customer. We may collect and process the history of communication and ordering between us.
Tervix OÜ stores some of the data pursuant to legislation (for example, accounting data) and in accordance with the requirements prescribed by law.
You have the right to submit a request to Tervix OÜ not to process your personal data and to destruct them. Tervix OÜ will not destruct the data if it is necessary for achieving the objectives of collection and processing, and if it is required to be processed by the legislation of Estonia and the European Union or we need to process your data in order to prepare, submit or defend a legal claim.
Tervix OÜ processes personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage by using the appropriate technical or organisational measures (the principle of integrity and confidentiality).
In order to better serve the Customer, Tervix OÜ may disclose data related to individual users to third parties who provide Tervix OÜ with services and are contractually committed to keeping the shared data confidential. The third party may be our partner, whose tasks include transportation of the goods in our e-shop.