Spruce syrup is a smooth yet tart syrup made from spruce we ourselves picked in the woods of Southern Estonia and from nothing but natural ingredients. Find out more about fir.
HOW TO USE
- Thanks to its slightly tart flavour, it is especially suitable for flavouring and marinating meat and fish dishes as well as for making sauces.
- Interesting “illusions” can be achieved when mixing spruce syrup in cocktails (with gin etc.).
- Added to coffee or tea in folk medicine
- See also the “Chef recommends” recipes
- Sugar, water, spruce (20%) & citric acid
- Room temperature