Sea buckthorn syrup is made of juice of sea buckthorn berries and sugar and is high in vitamin C and carotenoids. Makes a good start to the day.
Find out more about sea buckthorn berries
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1-3 tbsp of syrup with a glass of warm or cold water. Drink 1-3 glasses a day
- In meat marinades. For example, the Tervix shish kebab: one jar of mustard, one jar of syrup, 3-4 kg of meat, vinegar and onion and let soak in the marinade
- See also the “Chef recommends” recipes
- Sea buckthorn berry juice (60%) & sugar
- Room temperature, in a cool place when opened